Sociodrama Conference 2024 – Budapest 26/30 Giugno
Sociodrama Conference 2024
Budapest 26/30 Giugno
“Call for Creation!”
New Visions for a Collective Future
SAVE THE DATE:
26-30 JUNE 2024, BUDAPEST
“Call for Creation!” – New Visions for a Collective Future
The 8th International Sociodrama Conference
The International Sociodrama Conference Network invites you to the 8th Sociodrama Conference which will take place in June 2024 in Budapest, Hungary.
Everybody from all over the globe using the Morenian method for community, organization and social intervention are welcome to share their practice, learn and exchange ideas, participate in local actions, and especially to work sociodramatically on the main theme of the conference:
Art, Practice and Research in Sociodrama. The conference will focus on 9 main areas where sociodrama can have an impact on the formation of the future. and in which participants can submit their abstracts:
- Sociodrama and the development of creative collectives – local and transnational sociodramatic communities and networks
- Sociodrama and social healing – recovery from collective crises and collective trauma
- Sociodrama and ecology – environmental issues and relationships between organisms, including humans, and their living context
- Sociodrama and education – raising the next generation: sociodrama of children and young people, and the professionals and institutions working with them
- Sociodrama and power – the future of democratic values, democratic institutions and systems
- Sociodrama and different social groups – the strenghts of communities
- Sociodrama and organisational development, team coaching and training – applications in the capitalist system.
- Sociodrama and technology – the connections of the future?
- Sociodrama and …… other!!!
From January to May 2024 pre-conference workshops will be held in person (in Hungary) and online (in cooperation with Tele’Drama International), based on the main conference areas. For more information please refer to the pre-conference program.
The main spot of the conference will be the MagNet House (Magnet Ház) , a community house in the city center of Budapest.
Please note that MagNet House only provides a venue for the conference and it does not offer accommodation.
The organizers’ suggestions for accommodation are the hotels and airbnb flats nearby.
The Sociodrama Conference is a non-profit event. The registration fees cover the organizational costs of the conference.